OCT. 14, 15 2017 - WESTERN FAIR DISTRICT - LONDON, ONT.
Peaceful Way 4, 1:51.4m
Majestic Son 3,1.52.2s
Pure Ivory 3,1.53.1s
Secrets Nephew p,6,1.48.4s$1,193,648
OUTSTANDING NUMBERS FOR OUTSTANDING GRADUATES!
In 2015, up to and including September 15, over 700 yearlings that sold in the Forest City Yearling Sale since 2001 have more than $100,000 in earnings. There have been 12 Millionaires that have come through the sale, including Peaceful Way 4, 1:51.4m ($3,245,055), Majestic Son 3, 1:52.2s ($1,993,157), and Pure Ivory 3, 1:53.1s ($1,442,888).
In total, our grads have earned $187.9 Million!
For a complete list of these outstanding graduates …. click here.
Why Ontario Sired Horses Are A Smart Investment
Look at these facts!
* As of Sept. 15, 2015 Ontario Sired horses had won 35 open stake events, including 22 wins in Grand Circuit action at Mohawk Racetrack.
* Without leaving the province, two-year-old pacing filly, L A Delight has already earned $526,835. The Bettors Delight daughter is undefeated in three Ontario Sires Stakes (OSS) starts, captured her Eternal Camnation division, swept her elimination and the final of the Shes A Great Lady, and was victorious in the Champlain Stakes for trainer Bob McIntosh and his partners C S X Stables and Al McIntosh Holdings Inc.
* Ontario Sired horses offer several advantages to buyers. In addition to OSS purses, which were in excess of $15 million in 2015, owners/lessees of Ontario Sired two-year-olds competing in 2016 will be eligible for a purse bonus of 20 per cent on overnight races and 5 per cent on OSS races.
* In 2017 the Two-year-old Purse Bonus will be replaced with a $2 million Owner's Bonus, which will be paid to owners/lessees of two and three-year-olds that are Ontario Sired or Ontario Bred. Owners of horses that are both Ontario Sired and Ontario Bred will receive double the bonus, which will be calculated on a pro rata basis. Further information about the purse bonus is available at ontariohorseracing.com.
* American buyers shopping at the Forest City Sale will benefit from the drop in value of the Canadian dollar. As of Sept. 15 the US $ is worth $1.28 Canadian
Stonebridge Regal p,5,1.48.1m
Blatantly Good p,6,1.48.1m$1,167,550
Stonebridge Kisses p,5,1.50.2s$1,082,459
Deuce Seelster p,5,1.49.4m$1,149,825
Jans Luck p,4,1.50.4f
Alexie Mattosie p,5,1.48.1m
Giddy Up Lucky p,5,1.49.1f
Armbro Aquire p,4,1.49.2m
Forest City Yearling Sale © 2017 - design by LAMBETH DESKTOP